Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Nutella Crepes


So this is what happens when I have extra milk, and nutella is on sale:)  This was my first time making crepes, so i pretty much stuck to this recipe.

if i had to summarize in one word: NOMS.

making crepes was the best Sunday morning decision i've made in awhile.   usually, i 
hit the gym or get some studying done, but not this week! (i don't know about you, but i usually consider my Sunday morning productive if i get up before 10 am)

Crepes, meet blog.  Blog, meet crepes!
let me tell you, making crepes is a great way to break in a new nonstick pan.  now i have officially confirmed in the tastiest way that my new pan is indeed nonstick:) awesome.


Given my great love for peanut butter and the aforementioned nutella sale, it made most sense to make peanut-butter-nutella-banana crepes.   and lets be honest, i'll throw a banana into most recipes if i can:)




hmm well i think that's it for now. just thought i would share some simple yet incredibly delicious crepes with you:)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment